Archive for The Official Tye Tribbett & GA Fan Club Forum The community of www.tyetribbettfanclub.com
 


       The Official Tye Tribbett & GA Fan Club Forum Forum Index -> Represent
MsLUV

~A Shout OUT to your CHURCH!!!!!

I think I belong to the best Church in the world...and I know you feel the same about yours...GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO YOUR CHURCH!!!


I'll Start


VINEYARD APOSTOLIC MINISTRIES
BEVERLY NJ
AJesusFreak

Love Is The Key Ministries
Baltimore, Maryland
pdonsingh23

Rose of Sharon Apostolic Church
1216 West Lehigh Ave, Phila, PA

THE WORDD
Bishop Leonard Briddell
phillyladykeys2

Family Life Worship Center
Philadelphia, PA
www.thelifecenter.com
jamdrums

Cathedral Of Fresh Fire
Wilmington, DE Exclamation
ANCkid

New Covenant Sounds of Praise
Asbury Park, NJ

Elder Hazel Brown, Pastor

"AM I SAYING ANYTHING??"
Prescious

Deliverance Evangelistic Church
2001 W. Lehigh Ave.
Philadelphia, Pa Very Happy
marshall 35:8

Churches of Our Lord Jesus Christ of the Apostolic Faith, Inc (COOLJC)

I am between churches right now...

Solid Rock COOLJC
Spring Hope, NC

Eastern Star COOLJC
Raleigh, NC

Mt. Moriah COOLJC
Raleigh, NC
baptistborn

I attend Conerstone Peaceful Bible Baptist Church Wink
Mr. Yemi

INTERNATIONAL OUTREACH MINISTRIES! Razz
lady_tribb

Tye Tribbett Church Of Truth That Never Fails To Deliver And Set Your Whole Soul Free

LOLOL

sike yall

Faith City

Passa Steve Hare

while I'm wating for the church above to open AMEN
theusherdiva

lady_tribb wrote:
Tye Tribbett Church Of Truth That Never Fails To Deliver And Set Your Whole Soul Free

LOLOL

sike yall

Faith City

Passa Steve Hare

while I'm wating for the church above to open AMEN


You're crazy Cuz! Laughing
LiL Mike

Shout out to Christian Faith Center in Creedmoor,NC. Pastor Brenda Timberlake is the best pastor in da world.
Tyejr

ALA

Da Krunkest Church wit da Krunkest Pastor- Abundant Life Assembly Church of the Apostolic Faith....Pastor: Eld. Calvin C. Wiley Sr.
marshall 35:8

big shout out to all of the CHURCHES OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST OF THE APOSTOLIC FAITH, INC (COOLJC)
*mandi*

Wsup Fam..... My home church is GREATER BETHLEHEM TEMPLE(GBT) Bishop James Nelson,Pastor and Eld"JASON NELSON"is Asst Pastor...where i was a member from age 4 til 21

NOW...I am a member of ST.Matthews Holiness church...Pastor Harrison Parker,Sr.(My dad)...i was at this church til age4...now we have returned cuz God has called my dad to lead this church on as Pastor...

What a Transition...Yall Pray 4 me..PLEASE!!

Im no longer a part of W.A.R(World Assemblies of Restoration)....now i'm in P.C.A.F(Pentecostal Churches of the Apostolic Faith)..but it ok cuz i cant wait to see Bishop Leslie and everybody....

ok ok...ive written way too much...sry:)
apostolic_24/7

APOSTOLIC PENTECOSTAL CHURCH OF MORGAN PARK, CHICAGO, IL
BISHOP WILLIAM A. ELLIS, PASTOR
apostolic_24/7

*mandi* wrote:
Wsup Fam..... My home church is GREATER BETHLEHEM TEMPLE(GBT) Bishop James Nelson,Pastor and Eld"JASON NELSON"is Asst Pastor...where i was a member from age 4 til 21

NOW...I am a member of ST.Matthews Holiness church...Pastor Harrison Parker,Sr.(My dad)...i was at this church til age4...now we have returned cuz God has called my dad to lead this church on as Pastor...

What a Transition...Yall Pray 4 me..PLEASE!!

Im no longer a part of W.A.R(World Assemblies of Restoration)....now i'm in P.C.A.F(Pentecostal Churches of the Apostolic Faith)..but it ok cuz i cant wait to see Bishop Leslie and everybody....

ok ok...ive written way too much...sry:)
*mandi*

Mr.Apostolic.... r u n PCAF or WAR?
DrBizzness

DrBizzness Delaware

My Church....


Union Cathedral of Valdosta GA
Bishop Wade S. McCrae, Sr. Pastor
Muzikluva4lyfe

My church is United Holiness Church, Inc located in areas of GA, FL, and AL. Overseer and my pastor at my church, Pastor and soon-to-be ordained Bishop Arthur J Fulton of Americus, GA.

Although, since I will be moving soon, I will be looking for a new church home.
I_amme

HIGHER HEIGHTS, COG!!!! rOcHeStEr
DivinePurpose

DP reppin' God's House of Restoration!!! Crunkest church this side of the mississippi!!! Also BIG shouts out to my home away from home, World Outreach Church. M'boro Tennessee!!


Peace and Power family
Jiggy_McFlyPants

Plain and Simple.....Redeem Bethel C.O.G.I.C. Community Fellowship Center

4496 Rt. 104 E.
Williamson, NY, 14552
Pastor- Elder Henry Prior

And I am Blessed to hold down The Roc!
jesusfreak

I'm reppin Mt. Moriah Pentecostal Holiness church
Graham, NC
and
Full Gospel Holiness church
Aberdeen, NC
PREACHER

HOLLA!!

To the Nothing But The Word Deliverance Church Family and to the best pastor Rev.Dr.Patricia A.Phillips. Love You Guys... To PHILLY!!!
phillyladykeys

Re: HOLLA!!

PREACHER wrote:
To the Nothing But The Word Deliverance Church Family and to the best pastor Rev.Dr.Patricia A.Phillips. Love You Guys... To PHILLY!!!


Where in Philly are you?!
Muzikluva4lyfe

I'm an official Philly resident now and I need some suggestions of good churches to check out in my search for a new church home. Directions or addresses are helpful being that I'm new to the area. Thanks all.
phillyladykeys

Muzikluva4lyfe wrote:
I'm an official Philly resident now and I need some suggestions of good churches to check out in my search for a new church home. Directions or addresses are helpful being that I'm new to the area. Thanks all.


www.thelifecenter.com is my church
Godzanointedgirl




I_amme

Hey, Jiggy, were u there when Tye had his concert there? I was!!!!!!!
MsLUV

I was too Yay!!!!
.
.
.
.
psnqs68

Church of God
Sharpes, FL.
Pastor Mose Smith, Jr.
GGYG

Healing Wings

SHOUT OUT TO THE BEST PASTOR C.GUDIRY AND MY NEXT PASTOR BISHOP PATTERSON HOLLA TO HEALING WING PENTECOSTAL TEMPLE CHURCH IN GLASSBORO IN JERESY.
blessedofgod

brandnew lol

Smile community deliverance temple gifford, florida
more then likely you've never heard of it but we are holding it down in jesus name
GOD BLESS
apostolic_24/7

*mandi* wrote:
Mr.Apostolic.... r u n PCAF or WAR?


Im going back to the PCAF soon. My uncle is Bishop J.E. Moore from Illinois; the assistant presiding bishop. I will be at the Convention in Detroit because Tye will be there also, and I havent been to the National in over 10 years.

BIG SHOUTOUT TO THE PCAF
ILLINOIS STATE COUNCIL(THE #1 COUNCIL IN THE PCAF)
BISHOP J.E. MOORE & CHRIST TEMPLE-JOLIET
BIHSOP D. RAYFORD BELL & CHRIST TEMPLE-CHICAGO(www.christtempleafc.org)
BISHOP JERRY L. JONES & APOSTOLIC ASSEMBLY-CHICAGO
BISHOP REESE PRICE AND VICTORY APOSTOLIC-CHICAGO
BISHOP LAMBERT W. GATES & MT. ZION APOSTOLIC-INDIANAPOLIS
BISHOP MICHAEL E. FORD & CHRIST TEMPLE-LOUSIVILLE
ELDER CHRIS SHORT & GREATER BETHLEHEM APOSTOLIC-CINCINNATTI
AND EVERYBODY ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH, AND OF COURSE TO BRO. TYE TRIBBETT AND G.A.
I CANT WAIT TO C U AND SIS. NIECY AT HOME AT THE CONVENTION!!!!
landie12

Greater New Hope Community Church- Louisville, KY......Bishoooooop!! Johnathan Mullins.... I'ma PAW baby tho!
I_amme

Ms. Luv, I ain't see u!! I probably didn't know you then.
phillyladykeys

apostolic_24/7 wrote:
*mandi* wrote:
Mr.Apostolic.... r u n PCAF or WAR?


Im going back to the PCAF soon. My uncle is Bishop J.E. Moore from Illinois; the assistant presiding bishop. I will be at the Convention in Detroit because Tye will be there also, and I havent been to the National in over 10 years.

BIG SHOUTOUT TO THE PCAF
ILLINOIS STATE COUNCIL(THE #1 COUNCIL IN THE PCAF)
BISHOP J.E. MOORE & CHRIST TEMPLE-JOLIET
BIHSOP D. RAYFORD BELL & CHRIST TEMPLE-CHICAGO(www.christtempleafc.org)
BISHOP JERRY L. JONES & APOSTOLIC ASSEMBLY-CHICAGO
BISHOP REESE PRICE AND VICTORY APOSTOLIC-CHICAGO
BISHOP LAMBERT W. GATES & MT. ZION APOSTOLIC-INDIANAPOLIS
BISHOP MICHAEL E. FORD & CHRIST TEMPLE-LOUSIVILLE
ELDER CHRIS SHORT & GREATER BETHLEHEM APOSTOLIC-CINCINNATTI
AND EVERYBODY ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH, AND OF COURSE TO BRO. TYE TRIBBETT AND G.A.
I CANT WAIT TO C U AND SIS. NIECY AT HOME AT THE CONVENTION!!!!


That's a lot of shoutin' out! LOL!
apostolic_24/7

Sorry LOL! I might have gotten carried away. Im just representin' the Apostolics across the world that are Baptized in Jesus' Name and filled with the gift of the TONGUE TALKIN' HOLY GHOST!!! (ACTS 2:38 IS REAL!!!)
phillyladykeys

Wow! Praise God!
msdiva76

Go Tell it Ministries

Big shouts out to the Go Tell It Ministries Family and our presiding Bishop Colleta J Vaugh and the Spirit and Truth Family of churches in Philly. A great big shout out to my home Spirit in Truth Churchof Deliverance where we worship God in spirit and in truth. Hear our Bishop speak at www.gotellit.org she is a mighty powerful woman of God....
Muzikluva4lyfe

Representing the Greater Love Temple of Faith Church where Pastor George H McCurdy, Jr presides. I'm a newbie there, but proud to be a member.
phillyladykeys

Muzikluva4lyfe wrote:
Representing the Greater Love Temple of Faith Church where Pastor George H McCurdy, Jr presides. I'm a newbie there, but proud to be a member.


Spanky's the pastor? LOL!
Muzikluva4lyfe

LOL Laughing @ Fatima... u so silly, gal. Spanky's dad is the pastor. His dad is a junior and Spanky is a third. (George McCurdy, Jr.<----daddy...George McCurdy, III<----Spanky) Wink
phillyladykeys

Muzikluva4lyfe wrote:
LOL Laughing @ Fatima... u so silly, gal. Spanky's dad is the pastor. His dad is a junior and Spanky is a third. (George McCurdy, Jr.<----daddy...George McCurdy, III<----Spanky) Wink


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! LOL!
MsLUV

LOL!
UNOFFICIALGAMEMBER

SOLID ROCK BAPTIST CHURCH OF LOS ANGELES
PASTOR CLARENCE D. DEVERAUX!!!

DANG AINT NOBODY ON HERE FROM THE WEST I NEED TO COME CHILL WITH YALL Very Happy
forgodonly

I AM REPREN THE CHRIST JESUS AND THE CITY OF LIFE CHRISTIAN CHURCH IN U-CITY IN ST.LOUIS.

I LOVE JESUS YES I DO I JESUS HOW ABOUT?WHOO!GO JESUS Laughing [/b]

[/u]www.CITYOFLIFE.COM
BriBri

New Bride Missionary Baptist Church
48224 Detroit,Michigan
Pastor Gary A. Ayler & First Lady Ann Ayler

       The Official Tye Tribbett & GA Fan Club Forum Forum Index -> Represent
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum